When a user has been designated as a Group Leader, they gain access to Simplylearn Group Administration capabilities. This gives the Group Leader the ability to run reports and communicate with the users in their group(s).
Accessing Group Administration
Group Leaders access Group Administration capabilities when they log into their account. Upon logging in, Group Leaders will see a LearnDash LMS menu with the following sub-menus available:
- Assignments. When any user who is a member of a Group Leader’s group(s) submits an assignment, it is listed under the Assignments menu for review and approval (if necessary).
- Submitted Essays. Just like assignments, when any user who is a member of the Group Leader’s group(s) completes an essay question in a quiz, it is listed under the Submitted Essays menu for review and approval (if necessary).
- Group administration. In the group administration menu, a Group Leader will have the ability to:
- View group users. Group Leaders can view details for anyone that they manage. This page includes the following fields. Username, name, email, Actions (Report). The Report link takes Group Leaders to another page where they can view the total group points of the selected user and optionally award extra course points.
- Export group data. There are two reports the Group Leader can export.
- Course Data (by clicking the Export Progress link) displays all user’s course progress, what lesson they are currently on, and if the course has been marked complete
- Quiz Data (by clicking the Export Results link) displays all user’s quiz scores, when the quiz was taken, and if the quiz was successfully passed.
- Email group users. Group leaders have the ability to email everyone in a group that they manage.