Created by: Sindre Fjellestad
Modified on: Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 1:17 PM
- With Simplylearn 3.0 you can password protect your courses with an enrollment code. To do this, you need to make sure you have selected the "free" access mode.
- Navigate to SIMPLYLEARN > Courses > Click on the course you want to edit.
- In the sidebar, find the settings for "enrollment", enter your registration code.
- Go to settings, scroll down to "course access mode". Make sure "free" is selected.
- Send out the registration code to your course participants.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.