You have the opportunity to manually register course participants into a course. This is very easy to perform and we have outlined the necessary steps.
- Go to the relevant course.
- Click on the "settings" tab
- Scroll down to the "Course users" section.
- Select the users that should get access to the course. If you want to select multiple users, hold down the ctrl key (CMD on Mac) and select all desired users.
- Click on the arrow icon.
- Update the course to save your edits.
The next time the user logs into the platform they will find the course under "My profile". See the GIF below for a visual demonstration of the process.
You can remove users by marking the selected users in the right box and the clicking on the icon with the arrow pointing left.